Timber Ridge Animal Medical Center
Progressive Medicine with Compassionate Hearts
Timber Ridge Animal Medical Center is more than your typical small animal veterinary clinic. We are located in northwest Allen, TX and we would love to meet you and all of your four-legged and less-legged family members.
Everyone at Timber Ridge is here because of their love for animals and the people who care for them. We strive to have a one-on-one relationship with all of our clients and patients and to give you all of the information we can in a comforting environment to help you make the best decisions for your pet’s care.
We provide routine, emergency, and advanced medical and surgical care for your pet. Please take a look around our site, come in to visit and experience the difference that we can offer.
At Timber Ridge, we treat your pets like the valued family members they are!
Frequently Asked Questions
Our clinic is very easy to get to. We are just south of the Sam Rayburn
Tollway on North Alma Drive, providing easy access for our clients from Plano, Frisco,
McKinney, Allen and all of the surrounding areas. Please find directions on our Contact Us page.
Monday to Friday: 7am – 6pm
Saturday* and Sunday: Closed
*For established patients, we are open 9:00am-12:00pm on the 1st, 3rd, and 5th Saturdays.
- Yes! We see patients by appointment only. Scheduling appointments ahead of time allows us to give each patient the time and attention they deserve, and allow us to keep wait times as short as possible for pet owners. You can request an appointment by submitting this form or calling us at 469-342-0585. Please note that this is a request, and a member of our care team will contact you shortly to confirm a date and time.
- New clients will be required to complete a new client form, available here. Take advantage of half off your first exam, call for more details!
- We also offer day admission appointments for established clients. We know you have a busy lifestyle and sometimes can not make it for a specific appointment time. You can drop off your pet with us for no additional charge when your pet is being examined that day.
We accept cash and most major credit cards. We also accept Care Credit, which is a great way to pay for unexpected pet emergencies. You can find more information on Care Credit here. Payment is due at the time services are performed. We do not offer in-house payment plans. We provide estimates for all surgeries and hospitalizations. If you have not received an estimate, you are welcome to request one at any time for your expected charges. Check out our payment options page to learn more.
Pet insurance is a great option to make caring for your pet affordable, and ensure that they receive the care they need when they need it. Unlike human medical insurance, our clinic does not work directly with the insurance company. Pet insurance is a health plan the owner pays into on a monthly or annual basis in exchange for reimbursement of eligible veterinary expenses. Typically, all you need to file a claim is an invoice and/or medical note. Please request these items from our care team at checkout. To learn more, please visit www.petinsurancereview.com or www.pawlicy.com.
- We provide wellness exams at all life stages (pediatric and senior exams), sick and surgical care as well as grooming and boarding services. We also provide multimodal pain management with medications, surgical CO2 laser, and cold laser therapies. Some examples of surgical care provided are spay and neuter procedures, anesthetic dental cleanings and extractions, along with the occasional mass removal, abdominal and soft tissue procedures, and orthopedic surgery.
- In the best interests of our pet, we require a physical examination appointment with one of our doctors prior to scheduling procedures. Before the procedure is scheduled, our staff will explain the process and provide estimates.
Always impressed with the time & quality of service from Dr.Devony and Dr.Mel.The staff is wonderful.The techs are amazing (shoutout to Chase and Sam). All take such care with our dogs.Grateful for a caring, thorough and competent practice.Karla Conard, Allen
Doctors and staff treat my pets like their own. They are extremely knowledgeable and caring, addressing health care concerns and answering all questions in an easy-to-understand manner. We are grateful for the high quality care our pets receive!Carol King, Allen
The facility was clean and staff was both friendly and accommodating. Our new puppy was treated with gentleness and the staff seemed knowledgeable and caring. Timber Ridge seems like a great fit for our dogs veterinary needs.Julie Cheever, McKinney
Timber Ridge staff is great! From my phone call asking about a concern I had to the follow up phone call I received a day after our visit, they provide consistent, professional and high quality care. My dog and I both love Timber Ridge!Catherine Hathaway, Allen
There are so many reasons why I will recommend them, but here are just a few. Professional, caring, supportive & there to help you if needed. I'm disabled, so they help bring them in & then back out. My dogs love themSusan Ruth, Allen
Both the support staff and the veterinarians are knowledgeable, communicative, friendly, and caring. The staff are efficient and the facility is always spotless and odor free. Just excellent communication, care, and service!Sharon DeBlanc, Allen
You can tell all members of the practice genuinely care about our pets and always provide the best care possible.Jeffrey Grider, Allen
We love y'all! We have been seeing since we moved into the dfw area and will continue even if we move 45 Minutes away! I love how well the doctors know my animals. My boy dog doesn't live the vet - but he trusts timber ridge.Caroline Black, Dallas
Everyone at Timber Ridge has always been very caring towards my pets and treated them as their own. Highly recommended.Susan Littlefield, Allen
Since I became a client for my 3 dogs 6 years ago, I have consistently received the best possible care for them. Not only that, I am sent reminders via postcards and emails for their next vaccines and 6 month appointments.Carla Wellbaum, McKinney
We absolutely love Timber Ridge and the staff. You all constantly bend over backwards to accommodate my pets needs. We have recommended many friends and family to Timber Ridge. Thank you for all you do for our family!!Taryn Ryan, Allen